“Beautiful flavour”

Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Sulmona
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 24, 2019 via mobile

My friend from Sulmona couldn't recommend it enough so we had to try the gelateria before leaving. They are delicious and both my wife and me enjoyed our choices of straciattela, strawberry and obviously pistachio.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (223)

Reviewed April 19, 2019

This gelato joint in Sulmona is awesome. People keeps walking in and out of this little place. Creamy and gluey are the keys here. Glad to visit.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

For 36 hours we resisted the temptation, however the day before whilst watching on of the bands performing, we decided to try a gelato, when I was told is was two euros for three scoops I was bowled over.
Rotonda was the reccomended purveyor of gelato and so on a hot Saturday afternoon we succumb once more. All I can say is GREAT.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Ice cream in Italy is on another level. We were there in summer and had ice cream every day ........BUT La Rotonda in Sulmona was the BEST I had in the six weeks. Truly delicious. And Sulmona is such a pretty place to visit.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018

The best gelato in Italy according to my kids. They were there 2 years ago and made sure to go back again this year and have gelato twice a day. Reasonably priced and good flavors to choose from.

Date of visit: July 2018