“Love this place. My favorite.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Locanda di Gino

La Locanda di Gino
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Sulmona
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Thousand Oaks, California
“Love this place. My favorite.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

Not sure if I confused it with other place named Gino.....I think there is only one Gino's in Sulmona. they are only open for lunch. But they have the best food, service and atmosphere in town. This is by far my favorite place in Sulmona. Hope this is Gino's over by the Santa Maria Della Tomba church.

Thousand Oaks, California
“Jewel in the CROWN OF SULMONA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

Best food, best atmosphere, best waiters/chefs, they are english speaking friendly, wonderfull wonderful eating experiance.

Murrieta, California
“Best restaurant in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

The food was the best of our entire trip. We were there for lunch several times. The pasta was the best I have ever eaten. Good wine, good service.

Sulmona (AQ), Italy
“A lunchtime treat in Sulmona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2012

We live in Sulmona and have eaten at pretty much all of the best restaurants. Gino's is only open at lunchtime and we took our time finding the opportunity and a good reason to go. I'm sorry we didn't visit the very first week we arrived! Needless to say the food is superb and made with only the very best, most local ingredients. The atmosphere is calm and relaxing and the service spot-on. Well worth a visit if you are staying in our beautiful town or a detour if you are passing through. K

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank welcometosulmona
Adelaide, Australia
“amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2011

you must find this locanda (just off il Corso Ovidio) and eat some of the best home made/style food ever! The cook/nonna cooks the food that is in season. My husband & I had the best gnocchi and the dessert was incredible - chocolate torte. As soon as you step in the door you are welcomed and made to feel like a king! Really! Next time I go I won't eat for a week beforehand so that I can eat everything on the menu!!!! I shall return!

Visited October 2011