“Good service. Centrally located”
Review of Vincenzo Art Cafe

Vincenzo Art Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Spoleto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Location - great. Right between top of town, and Piazza Garibaldi
Service - friendly, accommodating.
Outdoor - sit outdoor when weather permits. It was lovely

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I lived in Spoleto for 5 weeks. Vincenzo's is a wonderful place to eat lunch, or hang out, or grab a nice gelato. The service is wonderful and they speak English.They have different things everyday that make it worth going back to several times to eat there. It is a wonderful place to relax, read, or (if you are a student like me) do some homework. Definitely a great place!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Super little cafe/bar very inexpensive but excellent coffee, lovely range of pastries etc and the sandwiches looked great. Will certainly call in again

Reviewed April 19, 2014

The staff were very helpful and if you plan your visit right cocktail hour is the best of all. Art is displayed on the walls which adds to the ambiance.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We stopped for afternoon drinks and dessert, lovely ambience in this cafe. I had wine and my husband had coffee and sweet treats. Very inexpensive. We found that we ended up there on our afternoon walks! But if I had known it was a haunt of Woody Allen I would have given it a miss, I can not take to the man. However I should really not let that cloud my judgement, staff, who speak little English, went out of their way to ensure we had a nice visit. I would recommend you stop off here for light refreshment......just don't think Woody!