“Very nice restaurant in Spoleto”
Review of Osteria del Matto

Osteria del Matto
Ranked #10 of 172 Restaurants in Spoleto
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Bangkok, Thailand
“Very nice restaurant in Spoleto”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I like this restaurant very much.
The owner are very nice and also like they decorate the restaurant.

Food are very fresh and delicious and reasonable price.

I would recommend this restaurant to have Italian food here.
You can find this restaurant easy because it located in Spoleto downtown.

I am 100% for sure that I will go to this restaurant again if I go to Spoleto or Italy. :)

Staff they can speak English, So easy for me to oder food :D

• Visited January 2013
4 Thank Chinncha

Lacock, United Kingdom
“wondefull restaurant”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

we had a visit in Spoleto and were looking for something to have dinner. we came inside and the host invited us to sit. to our suprise we saw no menu card, but after the host gave us an article out of the "morgen" we knew what was coming. it was excellent and the fagioli were excellent (family recipe). the host explained us that with the help of local products he was giving the people a good treat at an honest price.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank kempyncl
Bergerac, France
“Home cooking at its best”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We felt as if we had been invited to dine as part of the family rather than as paying guests. Mama came from the kitchen to welcome us and to turn up the heating because she decided we were cold. Mama's son is the main man and took the responsibility of looking after us very seriously. There is no menu, only small course after small course of excellent home cooking. I doubt it would be possible to pay more than 30 euros a head in this restaurant even with add ons, remarkable!

An extremely warm and inviting experience with wonderful local cuisine.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank roxane13
Edinburgh
“Quirky, quaint and quite quintessential”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Translated literally as the hostelry of the madman this fun dining experience is not to be missed.
It has all the surrealism of Fawlty Towers but with great food. The choice is take it or leave it as there is no menu and everything is a mystery until it appears in front of you which just adds to the enjoyment – super.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank ferrybeggs
Barry, Wales, United Kingdom
“My main reason for returning to Spoleto”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My Husband and I came here whilst on honeymoon in 2006 and it was one of the most memorable moments of our Honeymoon, so much in fact that this May my Husband is turning 40 and I have booked a surprise trip to Spoleto to celebrate it. The main reason I decided to return to Spoleto to celebrate his 40th is because of Osteria Del Matto. Look forward to seeing you in May

• Visited May 2012