See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

I put the picture of bathroom . Also elevator was dirty when we arrived and more in the morning.

The room was build in the garden, so you can se just next building .

The breakfast is ok. They rent also a bikes.

We couldn't park our car, even we made reservation, cause car was to big .

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2017

This was a good choice, hotel in a great localisation, good food and nice,clean rooms. HB meals done on very high level and service Quality as well. A lot of great places to see arround by walking. This is the place You should consider looking for relax and nice memories.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 12, 2017

Myself and my boyfriend stayed in this hotel for four nights in November 2016. The hotel is conveniently located for day trips into Venice but don't expect much of the area itself. Apart from the best Spar we have ever seen (de Spar in Italian) and a gorgeous little caffe around the corner the hotel was not very impressive.

The room was an average room, nothing really wrong with it except it becomes like the tropics if you leave the heating on. Italian TV is hilarious so we always had that on in the background. The check in staff were grand and the bar man was pleasant if not baffled by what a hot whiskey was (he added a splash of hot water to a shot of whiskey with a very confused face). It's a nice little hotel bar with nibbles.

However, the restaurant was a total disaster. We were waiting an hour for scallops which were slightly raw and a further hour and a half for a main course. We were simply told it will be ready when it's ready. Many of our fellow guests were disgruntled with the waiting time. The main course was nothing special and after three hours we decided not to get desert and instead nip over to the de Spar for nibbles. Eat here at your own peril.

The area surrounding the hotel is very industrial and a little dodgy and there was no other places to eat around without a booking in advance. It is well serviced for buses to Venice.

We had problems checking out of the hotel. Breakfast was not included in the price of the room and was expensive in the hotel so we decided to eat out for it, we went to the gorgeous little cafe around the corner. However, upon checking out they attempted to charge us for breakfast which we had to ardently state that we did not have. We eventually spoke to a manager who spoke to the breakfast staff who said our room number was not listed as having breakfast. This took some time and the receptionist we dealt with was very difficult and quite rude.

I would not stay here again unless to visit the De Spar.

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the first floor, very noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2017

this is a pleasant hotel polite staff clean rooms. there are buses right outside the hotel that take you to the water taxis.
The breakfast was a little chaotic but basic continental for those who want it
All in all a pleasant stay

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2017

I regret having to make this recenzione, who knows me knows that I love to speak only of the structures that leave me fully satisfied but if I write this is because the Ambassadors, with a few tricks, it could be a real structure of four stars.
It happened not by years of trivare a structure that asked me to pay to access the internet: Instead they give you free use of a wi fi pitiful ...
If you are traveling for work, I would not recommend this establishment. I paid of course, but I assure you that the connection was not anything special ...
The bed is very uncomfortable and small and uncomfortable shower: for those who travel a few things are essential in the hotel: comfortable bed, comfortable bathroom, wi fi decent here because I personally can not give a positive giudizo this property.
I would also add a poor breakfast with frozen bakery products and disinterested staff ..
Positive notes: The reception staff very courteous, clean enough, close to the station, central area.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business