“Sunset Bliss”
Review of Silentbay Charter

Silentbay Charter
Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Sestri Levante
More attraction details
Owner description: Trimaran Day charters - Sunset Happyhours - Night cruises.Jump on one of the fastest and most exciting boats in the world: the trimaran. Relax, fun, adventure are the three keywords of this fantastic boat, as three are its hulls, joined together by very confortable nets which will let you be in contact with the sea and its spectacular wildlife. Silentbay offers to you different possibilities of charter dedicated to any kind of requirements. Portofino, San Fruttuoso, Moneglia are some of the selectable destinations in our offers. During the day or during the night, you can always sail, tasting the endless emotions which a modern trimaran can give to you.
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We had a wonderful 2 hours on board Simmo's fantastic boat at sunset while visiting the Cinque Terre recently. My only regret was that we didn't book a longer sail. Simone (or Simmo to his Aussie friends) was a fantastic host, happy to chat and have a laugh or just let us sit there and enjoy the view. There were plenty of drinks and nibbles and the views were stunning. A great way to take a bit of time on holidays to relax and unwind. I would definitely recommend getting out on the water with Simmo if you're anywhere in the CT area, you won't regret it.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a two hour cruise at sunset with cocktails and appetizers! The view is stunning, and wait until you see the tiny blue jellyfish floating on top of the water!! Simmo, our captain, was lots of fun and took pictures, which he later sent me. This is a fantastic way to spend an evening!!

1  Thank MSW_11
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I actually boarded Silentbay charters twice, once with a friend of mine (we're both 18) and I was so satisfied that I returned 2 weeks later for a second trip. The trip was a tranquil and relaxing cruise along the Mediterranean coastline surrounding Sestri Levante. The voyage allowed us to see some of the more beautiful parts of Sestri Levante and surrounding landscape that cannot ordinarily be seen from land. I was most amazed by the geography of the cliffs along the coastline where tectonic movement has forced layers of rock to stack vertically - a must see. Simone (the skipper) is also a wonderful man with excellent english skills. Highly recommended ++

Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I took the daytrip along the coast, a wonderful experience. The views were amazing, lying on the mats relaxing, diving into the sea and watching the fish swim around you thrilling. Simone was very funny, friendly and helpful, treated us to delicious food and drinks and took some awesome pictures.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went on the sailing taste tour as we were only staying for two days. We had a fantastic time on the boat and enjoyed the swimming. We got some cold drinks (highly appreciated) and Simone (skipper) sent us afterwards the pictures he took. We can only recommend this experience.