“The Perfect Sailing Experience!”
Review of Silentbay Charter

Silentbay Charter
Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Sestri Levante
More attraction details
Owner description: Trimaran Day charters - Sunset Happyhours - Night cruises.Jump on one of the fastest and most exciting boats in the world: the trimaran. Relax, fun, adventure are the three keywords of this fantastic boat, as three are its hulls, joined together by very confortable nets which will let you be in contact with the sea and its spectacular wildlife. Silentbay offers to you different possibilities of charter dedicated to any kind of requirements. Portofino, San Fruttuoso, Moneglia are some of the selectable destinations in our offers. During the day or during the night, you can always sail, tasting the endless emotions which a modern trimaran can give to you.
Reviewed September 3, 2012

After finding a brochure at my hotel and having plenty of time I thought I would give it a go. A short train ride to Sestri Levante and you are in the home of the Silentbay, clear waters, friendly people and home to THE BEST SAILING, by Silentbay Charter. I chose the full day experience: You are warmly greeted by a fantastic host who is also your sailor man,you get a taste of leisure by taking a refreshing dip in gorgeous locations, and the tranquility of the sea and also the joy of sailing as you hit the open water. Views are fantastic and the ride Ridiculously fun, So fun I went again the next day to enjoy more of it, this time a little faster. The breeze, the blue water, the sun...THE ABSOLUTE PERFECT HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE. If you haven't done it, you are seriously missing out, wether solo or with a group of friends and family, everyone is Guaranteed to enjoy it!. Already planning next years ride!! Woohoo, Bring it on! XD

There are newer reviews for Silentbay Charter

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I got a Silentbay Charter Tour at sundown as a wedding gift from a friend.
Simone is an excellent host, he treated us with drinks and local focaccia snacks and we enjoyed one of the most amazing sunsets ever!
If you are in Sestri Levante you cannot miss this!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I have recently taken a sailing trip with Silent Bay..... Really impressive! Sestri is beautiful, but watching sunset right in the middle of the bay is unforgettable. By the way Simone, the skipper, is a very pleasant and funny person. This trip is a "must do" if one happens to be in sestri or in its vicinity!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I hate to admit it, we ( couple with 13 year old twins ) made 2 trips with this trimararan in July and we had an amazing time. My problem is that the more people will read how great this experience is, the more people will want to book it and on our next trip to Sestri Levante, Simone might be fully booked...
We started with half a day tour, the four of us were so impressed, we booked a whole day the week after and sailed to Moneglia. My son always wanted to go cliff diving which he did under supervision of Simone. If we did not have total confidence in Simone we wouldn't have allowed it. The pictures of both our sailingtrips had an amazing success with the Facebook
friends of our kids!

Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Simone will show you a great time no matter who you are. This bright guy has lived in Sestri his whole life and travelled a lot himself. I was travelling solo and joined 2 couples for a great afternoon sail and swim. Simone provided drinks and even took photos of us underwater while swimming I have sailed a bit and he is a definitely skilled sailing this safe and efficient ttrimarand. A truly memorable experience on my 6th vacation in Italy.