“Great dinner”

La Calanca Ristorante
Ranked #21 of 166 Restaurants in Sestri Levante
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

We had a fantastic dinner. I have been to many fish Restaurants and this was one of the best and the prices were really fair. Quick and extremely friendly service. Small Child welcome.

• Visited September 2013

Evanston
“Lovely Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

My Italian cousin and her friend took us here. It’s a place for locals, and as such it was delicious and delightful. Great seafood of course and excellent pasta. You won’t be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Not Up to the Recommendations”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

Recommended by a local, it did not live to our expectations. Nice location and interesting menu. The problem is that food is not as tasty as you would expect in these places. An average experience.

• Visited July 2012
LaCalanca, Proprietario at La Calanca Ristorante, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
hello, I am the head chef at the Calanca, my dishes are always treated to satisfy both the eye and above all to satisfy the taste .... I'm sorry that my restaurant says she was recommended by a local and I could not to meet it, I would like to hear his criticism at the time and with the dish in question, as she points out the menu is interesting and this is not synonymous with mediocrity. I hope I can sleep again and get to know personally, I know the passion of Italian cuisine Danish and I can not even deluderne one!
Moscow, Russia
“Unexpectedly good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2012

The place was empty, when we went there on Sunday evening. Strange, because we liked the place.
Meals were very tasty - octopus salad, pasta, caprese made very good start. I would specifically point out grilled tuna - it was just right, tender inside, well done outside. Waiter messed up with order a little bit, but quickly fixed it - no problem.
Definitely recommended.