“Amazing”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

We found this restaurant out of luck and I must say so far it has been the highlight of our Tuscany trip. Amazing meat and a gorgeous local dessert (l'quartino) made with creme brulee, vin santo and cantuccini. Very highly recommended.

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

One of The best place! The fiorentina was out of this word, truly a present from heaven and the service was top notch! Highly recommend! Devid was exceptional!

1  Thank Ni K
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff and nice ambiance combined with dishes perfectly cooked from great ingredients made it a fantastic dinner. I can recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank niels v
Reviewed July 30, 2015 via mobile

We were a little early for Italian diner time. The place was almost empty when we arrived just before 8 PM. As I had made reservations I felt this was somewhat overdone. Personnel was very pleasing and helpfull with a nice menu on the wall. By the time we were ready for ordering the place was fully packed, and I was glad we had made the reservations. There were very nice Tuscan antipasti and off course the bistecca Fioritina which was grilled in the open fire, which was delicious. For sure a place to come back to

1  Thank Gert-Jan W
Reviewed May 23, 2015

seven of us English speaking tourists had a wonderful experience.
The menu is written on small pieces of paper tacked on a wall. Two of our group were vegetarians. Added to challenge. Trying to order was a scene from a sit com. The chef came out and we all custom ordered our meals. It turned out great. The patience and kindness shown us was over and above good customer service.
Don't miss this place.