“Best food I have had in Florence!!! ”
Review of Il Vicolo

Il Vicolo
Reserve with
Il Vicolo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Amazing food and so reasonably priced. I had the ravioli which was clearly freshly handmade and a beautifully thin mozzarella pizza cooked to perfection.

A lovely atmosphere and our waitress was kind and helpful, especially in choosing!

The tiramisu I highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

We have tried a top ten restaurant yesterday in the old city. Raving reviews. It didn’t suite our palate. We decided to come to the humble Vicolo. Excellent! Great customer service to start with. Great moderate prices. Food is amazing. Wood fire pizza, delicious crust. Great pasta, creamy and flavoursome. Great grilled beef, tender and sweet. Humble is always the best. Just a great meat. Yes, it was recommended to us by the Novotel. We should’ve listened to them and came here yesterday. Great last meal in Italy before we hear back to Nice, France for a week to conclude our holiday. Thank you to all the great staff of Vicolo. Lovely group of people.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

We dined at Viccolo after a day of touring. We arrived without reservations but were promptly seated. We were lucky as the restaurant was very busy. The service was prompt but impersonal. The food was tasty but not comparatively better than other restaurants which we had experienced on our trip. Overall it was a satisfying experience.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

I would have not come here if I had been staying in the centre of Florence but, staying at the Novotel which is less than 10 minutes walking distance, this was a good alternative for having dinner not in the hotel restaurant.

The staff is great, very nice in dealing with the customers.

Food was ok: I decided to get simple dishes and they were all good.

Prices are reasonable, even for glasses of bottled branded wines and not only for the house wine.

I ended my dinner with a very good sorbet with Mirto liquor and and a shot of Mirto liquor, which was truly excellent!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed September 16, 2016

We were at the Novotel and everybody was saying this is not a bad option if you are there. But honestly even if you are not there this place is worth coming all the way. The pizza margherita was fantastic. All plates are simple but delicious and tastegul. The staff is very friendly and the place is very local, but that is where the charm is. And about prices, honeslty I would say cheap for the food you get.

Date of visit: September 2016