“Highlight of Italian trip”
Review of Uliassi

Uliassi
Ranked #1 of 281 Restaurants in Senigallia
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Highlight of Italian trip”
Reviewed July 8, 2010

We had lunch at Uliassi last week and everything was outstanding--food, service, the views. Oftentimes, very expensive restaurants disappoint with overly formal service but the service was friendly and warm while still very professional. The food was imaginative but also traditional. I would go back many times if I could.

1 Thank ellie1819

Marathon, Greece
“a seafood lover's paradise by the sea”
Reviewed September 5, 2009

I was on my way to Ravenna, and I decided to spend a day near Senigallia so that I could visit the Uliassi Restaurant, that came highly recommended. After a long day, I arrived around 8 o'clock for dinner, wandering what it would be. I went for the "Tuto crudo (everything raw)" menu, and I was handsomely rewarded. I cannot even try to describe all the tastes, flavours, textures but I can say without any hesitation that this was one of my best meals ever! The food was of excellent quality, and the intervention of the chef comprised primarily the combination of ingredients and presentation, as everything was raw. In addition, the chef palyed with the temperatures as some of the ingredients were in freezing temperature, as for example in the absolute masterpiece "Cod tripe with sea urchin eggs", where the sea urchin eggs mix was almost frozen, while the cod tripe was warm and there was an extremely pleasurable interchange between the two ingredients as they were over time changing their temperatures.

Be aware, this is not a place for a quick meal, nor a cheap one, but it is worth every penny you spend! Service is excellent, all members of the staff are doing a great job.
Catia Uliassi is managing the guest service and Mario Uliassi is the Maestro in the kitchen. Bravi!

NEWCASTLE UK
“An experience!”
Reviewed August 1, 2009

The price came as a bit of a shock so if you're on a budget check out the prices before you enter the restaurant. once we got over the shock of the prices we had a good meal very memorable particularly the starter of prawns with truffle topping
wonderful