Thanks to all the staff of Alpenroyal for the great service got in this fantastic place. Special thanks to the restaurant manager Momo which cared about us personally. We will be for sure back or in winter for skiing or next summer with friends. Greetings Family Walker!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Winter or summer, the majestic Dolomites Range, a UNESCO Natural World Heritage since 2009, is one of the world's most beautiful, and the Alpenroyal, nestled in the scenic Val Gardena, is a memorable place from which to take it all in. For cold-weather aficionados, te hotel has ski-out facilities, as well as a brand new sauna and fitness world. Warm-weather guests can explore the stunning natural setting along a myriad of hiking trails or swim in the 1.500-square-eter alpine lake framed by the Dolomites' pale limestone peaks. For the ultimate in relaxation, book one of the hotel's suites, which come with Jacuzzis and privat steam-bath showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Alpenroyal Grand Hotel - Gourmet & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenroyal Grand Hotel - Gourmet And Spa
- Alpenroyal Grand Hotel - Gourmet Selva Di Val Gardena
- Alpenroyal Grand Hotel - Gourmet & Spa Val Gardena/Selva Di Val Gardena, Italy