“Ask for Monika”
Review of Scuola Sci Selva

Scuola Sci Selva
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We booked both group and private lessons for ourselves (2 adults - one of us an absolute beginner, the other intermediate to advanced skier).

The group lessons were useful and obviously cheaper, but the group sizes were large (10 people) and that resulted in a lot of waiting.

The private lessons were with Monika. She was great, able to deal with our different degrees of ability and experience, making the process of learning and improving fun. Monika went out of her way to make our holiday more enjoyable, even making a restaurant reservation for lunch on our behalf while we were taking the lift up to Dantercepies. I am sure there are other great ski instructors at this school, but we would recommend asking for Monika.

We also hired a lot of ski gear from the school, which was convenient and cost effective.

2  Thank Shane M

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Used the school both for collective courses for my kids (3 and a 1/2 and 5 years, wholly new to skiing) and for one to one lessons for myself (used to ski well, but haven't put on skis for 20 years).
The kids courses are well thought out, allow them to get comfortable on skis and to progress at a fast pace (while having fun). Instructors are very patient and multilingual.
One to one lessons were also great, with an attentive instructor allowing me to get back to skiing properly while showing me around the great slopes in the area

1  Thank ElBar72
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We travelled with Crystal Ski who generally use Scuola Sci 2000 however they did not take kids under 4 and our son was 3 years and 11 months! - the team at Scuola Sci Selva took him quite happily and he had a great time at Ski School for 3 hours for 4 days and then 6 hours on last 2. Came out skiing and loving it - can't say better than that! - Many thanks!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

A good point is that they pick your child at the beginning of the day and at the end from the hotel, which is a great advantage!!!
The ski masters are all very good, attentive with the little kids (my little girl has 3 1/2 y.o) and have a very good style. My daughter after 4 days, is skying excellent for her age!!!!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Very good lesson from Fabian, who moved all three of us on in our skiing, and was the most "engaged" instructor from my 8 years in the Alps