“Excellent Pizzas”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Great restaurant with lovely food and very friendly staff. The pizzas were cooked in a traditional stone oven and were very tasty. The house wine - red - was also great value for money. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Always good food and priced right. The house wine is good too. Try the pork dish - delicious but very large!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

During our last vacation I went to Rino to eat. It 's the fourth year that I attend the Val Gardena and every year I stop at this restaurant to eat good pizza, and also some excellent local food. I recommend it highly

Reviewed February 27, 2012

We were a group of friends that visited this restaurant again. Previously we have complained that we couldn't pay separately by cards. This is still valid.
If you pay with a card - then you have to pay for all at the table. Ridicules and causing the guests to be unhappy.

1  Thank sgud
Reviewed January 12, 2012

We went to this place for dinner with my family, including my parents and kids. The food was OK but nothing special, we've been to better places in Val Gardena. But the service was awful - the waiters were extremely slow, we waited 30min for our drinks and then another hour for food. When we made a comment about this to the owner he did not take it and was extremely rude with us. Will never go to this place again...

3  Thank John M