“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Restaurant Freina

Restaurant Freina
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Large choice of dishes, homemade pasta, grilled steaks, excellent desserts
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We came here based on recommendations we read online and were not mislead. The food is great, service fantastic, and a very nice atmosphere. It is not real expensive, but I would go here if looking for a nicer dinner or something special.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Freina

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We were unfortunate enough not to be able to book the night they has a ski show right in front of the hotel. We were fortunate enough to be able to have our final dinner here in Selva Gardena for the 2013 season. Our waiter i think it was Hendry was brilliant a huge man suggested a couple of dishes to us, next to us was a table for two who looked like they were at a huge feast, tuned out to be a speciality the veal leg - we really wanted to order that but will have to wait till next time as the veal Leg for two has to be ordered beforehand so I suggest you do and write a review of how great it was. The meal that we had between the four of us was outstanding and it seems like most of the locals also eat here. The wines were recommended to us and were reasonably prices. The restaurant helped us to get our taxi back to our residence, this is a hotel I could stay in as well so close to all the lifts. We will be back is our rating for that Veal Leg

Reviewed January 12, 2013

My friends from Selva recommend this place to everybody. Very good quality food,local specialty and very good portions. I tried myself and I love it!. Service is also very good.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I had the tyrolean fillet with pork and bacon - it was delicious. My wife had the steak - which was fair , though a bit salty.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We tried the Freina after reading previous reviews and we were not disappointed. We think that this is one of the best restaurants that we have enjoyed. The menu is varied with some specials each day, the prices are reasonable, and the quality of the dishes that we have tried has been excellent.