“Whatever pizza you fancy you’ll find it here”
Review of Solo Pizza

Solo Pizza
Ranked #15 of 377 Restaurants in Savona
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

I live in Savona and Solo Pizza is one of my favourite pizzeria in town.
Here you can find endless kinds of pizza, and the ingredients for the toppings are always top quality! My favourites are the “ciccia “, with gorgonzola cheese, sausage and pumpkin and the “ napoli” with the most delicious capers and anchovies I have ever tasted. (As to capers, the smaller the better, and here they are so tiny!) The pizzas are on the thin side ( not Neapolitan style) but are really tasty and digestible,( you won’t wake up thirsty in the night).
The service is friendly and fast. As the place is small is advisable to book in advance in the cold season, while in the summer you can eat alfresco in the large dehor with a great view on the marina of Savona.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (689)

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I, who own our own pizzeria back in the UK always love trying out pizza (nope, we never get board of it )
We tried this place after finding it on Trip Advisor and what a little beauty it is. The place is clean and tidy with a casual feel. There is plenty of seating outside too which is a bonus.
The menu is extensive and the pizza we had were divine (and we’ve eaten a lot of pizza)
The staff and owner so super friendly and chatted to us for a good while which made us feel welcome.
The puddings were homemade and delicious.
We loved Solo Pizza - so much so we came back again the next night

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

What can I say? Best thin crust pizza we've ever had and the dessert was also perfect, both to a very fair price. Very friendly staff too who spoke English and had menus in multiple languages. A definite reccomend if you're visiting Savona! Tip: Reserve a table in advance.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

I have been to Napoli to the place of birth of Pizza and I must say THIS... is the BEST pizza I have ever had! Unexpected,, lovely terrace on the port of Savona.. absolutely yummy! A must!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Milanipaologiac... P, Proprietario at Solo Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Thank you very much !!!

Reviewed February 8, 2018

We stopped here for pizza before going back to our cruise ship. I have to say that it was one of the best pizza's I have ever had!! Sbuby....basically a margherita pizza with iberian ham and fresh mozzarella cheese. Excellent!!!!

Date of visit: February 2018