My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights while on our honeymoon and I wish we could have stayed longer. We were greeted by very friendly staff who took our bags so we could sit outside and enjoy lemon water. It was very refreshing after a day of traveling. Our room was very nice and the view was unbelievable. So gorgeous. The breakfast was fantastic! The ONLY downside was you had to take a cab into the main part of town and the cab rides here are very expensive. Otherwise I would highly recommend this hotel. GREAT place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Corallo, located in the town of Sant'Agnello, is a 4 star hotel situated on a clifftop with panoramic terraces and views of the Gulf of Naples, Vesuvius and the Sorrentine peninsula. The centre of Sorrento and Tasso Square with its characteristic alleys, is just 2 km away and can be reached on foot or by public transport. In 1910 this elegant patrician house became "Hotel Cappuccini", a meeting point for artists and intellectuals such as the great Luigi Pirandello, who stayed here in the 1930's. The recent renovations have enhanced an exclusive blend of past and present ensuring the hotel provides a beautiful backdrop for a relaxing holiday - an ideal place for visiting Naples, Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, the islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida, the archaeological excavations of Pompeii and Herculaneum and Vesuvius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Corallo Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Corallo Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples