Our group of 4 females shared 2 rooms for 4 nights. We had rooms on the 5th floor which I asked for based on previous reviews and so glad I did. For 2 females sharing there is enough space for everything including the bathroom and the view from the balcony is breathtaking. Of course if you don't want to sit in your room there are 2 other terraces and the lobby which have the same view. We asked Enza to arrange our day trips hoping for the best as it was last minute and were delighted when she got all 3 for us and as a result we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves as pickup was from the hotel or 2 mins away. Great hotel, great service, loved breakfast (and that view) and the staff were wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Corallo, located in the town of Sant'Agnello, is a 4 star hotel situated on a clifftop with panoramic terraces and views of the Gulf of Naples, Vesuvius and the Sorrentine peninsula. The centre of Sorrento and Tasso Square with its characteristic alleys, is just 2 km away and can be reached on foot or by public transport. In 1910 this elegant patrician house became "Hotel Cappuccini", a meeting point for artists and intellectuals such as the great Luigi Pirandello, who stayed here in the 1930's. The recent renovations have enhanced an exclusive blend of past and present ensuring the hotel provides a beautiful backdrop for a relaxing holiday - an ideal place for visiting Naples, Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, the islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida, the archaeological excavations of Pompeii and Herculaneum and Vesuvius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Corallo Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Corallo Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples