My husband and I just returned from a 5 night stay at Hotel Corallo. WOW! This spot is just gorgeous. The views are unreal. We stayed in an executive suite (room 667). We were on the very top which was lovely. Splurge for a room with a balcony...you will use it and regret if you don't get one.
The service we recieved here was unlike any other I've ever experienced. Antonello greeteted us, showed us around the propery, gave us lemon water, made sure we had everything we needed. Enza booked a trip to Capri for us (MUST DO), helped us look for cooking classes, offered suggestions and helped with taxi/bus info. Ernesto and the bartender (never caught his name) were always so kind and always made sure we had everything we needed. I was amazed that every staff member we encounted spoke English very well...ive never received the type of service anywhere in the states. Just fantastic.
The hotel is a bit far from town, maybe about a 20-30 minute walk, but we didn't mind. It was nice to walk off all our bread, cappuccinos and wine :)
Beds were a bit hard, but everything was very clean. Breakfast was great. Lots of options.
If you're looking for a hotel that will offer over the top service, stunning views of the water, and quiet from the hustle and bustle, look no further and book!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Corallo, located in the town of Sant'Agnello, is a 4 star hotel situated on a clifftop with panoramic terraces and views of the Gulf of Naples, Vesuvius and the Sorrentine peninsula. The centre of Sorrento and Tasso Square with its characteristic alleys, is just 2 km away and can be reached on foot or by public transport. In 1910 this elegant patrician house became "Hotel Cappuccini", a meeting point for artists and intellectuals such as the great Luigi Pirandello, who stayed here in the 1930's. The recent renovations have enhanced an exclusive blend of past and present ensuring the hotel provides a beautiful backdrop for a relaxing holiday - an ideal place for visiting Naples, Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, the islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida, the archaeological excavations of Pompeii and Herculaneum and Vesuvius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Corallo Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Corallo Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples