We spent 10 days in this hotel in july. I'm pretty picky about hotels because I worked several years in luxury hotels and restaurants so I have a professional look about it.
I must say that this trip will stay lively in my heart. We were received with so much courtesy and warmth. Everything was impeccable in every detail. From reception to the maid through the bartender ... everyone was quiet, polite, knowledgeable and always here ... listen to us. The room was wonderful and always fresh. Twice a day, staff changed the towels. The private terrace offered us every day a magnificent view over the bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvius.
The hotel is quiet, decorated with care and taste. It is not locatedin the center but in 5/10 minutes, you reach the little train station. If you like walking, you can even walk to Sorrento (15/20 min). This is a very pleasant walk and so did we each day!
You have just few stops by train Herculaneum and Pompeii and just have to go to Sorrento to take the boat to Capri or bus to the Amalfi Coast.
Thus, were we in a quiet area while being close to everything. The hotel is very very very romantic (!!!) and what a pleasure to have a breakfast on the terrace watching the boats and the sun rise over the sea .. The buffet is complete and the team that serves you is absolutely adorable! Smiling, fast and in your care.
I clicked "excellent" for the swimmingpool because you just have to walk 5 minutes on a little path to reach the public beach...
I not only recommend this hotel but I also will return to Corallo with an evident pleasure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Corallo, located in the town of Sant'Agnello, is a 4 star hotel situated on a clifftop with panoramic terraces and views of the Gulf of Naples, Vesuvius and the Sorrentine peninsula. The centre of Sorrento and Tasso Square with its characteristic alleys, is just 2 km away and can be reached on foot or by public transport. In 1910 this elegant patrician house became "Hotel Cappuccini", a meeting point for artists and intellectuals such as the great Luigi Pirandello, who stayed here in the 1930's. The recent renovations have enhanced an exclusive blend of past and present ensuring the hotel provides a beautiful backdrop for a relaxing holiday - an ideal place for visiting Naples, Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, the islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida, the archaeological excavations of Pompeii and Herculaneum and Vesuvius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Corallo Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Corallo Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples