I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at the Esperidi Resort. I loved everything about my visit. We were treated like family as opposed to guests. The location was outstanding, away from the hustle and bustle of overcrowded Sorrento, yet close enough to take advantage of all Sorrento had to offer. The staff was amazing...friendly, courteous and accommodating. They couldn't do enough for you. They were always very helpful and quick to respond. The rooms were clean, well kept and quiet. The pool was a delight for children and adults...a wonderful respite from the July heat. And the wifi always worked!!! That was not the case in other properties in Italy. Finally, we had an amazing time at the Cooking School...and I don't even cook!! We met some lovely people and had a lot of fun. Of course, the resulting meal we prepared was excellent. I brought back some wonderful recipes and great memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tourist village with designer style and a glamorous atmosphere, the Esperidi Resort is an innovative solution for spending pleasant vacations in a resort in Sorrento, the ideal starting pointing for exploring the Sorrentina Peninsula and the Amalfi Coast. In a 30000 sqm park guests enjoy rooms and services of a 4 star hotel such as pool, restaurant and lounge club and may choose the accommodation that best fits their style: from the junior suites to the apartments and bungalows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Esperidi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperidi Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Esperidi Resort Italy/Province Of Naples