We have been visiting Esperidi for the past 11 years, and have loved every stay. It was a natural choice for us to have our wedding there. For any couples wanting to get married in Italy- Esperidi/Sorrento must be your first choice! Sabrina & Rafaella organised the wedding in Museo Correale and reception in Esperidi perfectly, it was a dream come true. All the staff there are welcoming and so friendly.
A trip to Sorrento would not be complete without a dip in Esperidi's gorgeous pool, and having the opportunity to stay in your own indvidual accomodations as oppose to a hotel is just idyllic!
I would recommend Esperidi to anyone!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tourist village with designer style and a glamorous atmosphere, the Esperidi Resort is an innovative solution for spending pleasant vacations in a resort in Sorrento, the ideal starting pointing for exploring the Sorrentina Peninsula and the Amalfi Coast. In a 30000 sqm park guests enjoy rooms and services of a 4 star hotel such as pool, restaurant and lounge club and may choose the accommodation that best fits their style: from the junior suites to the apartments and bungalows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Esperidi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperidi Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Esperidi Resort Italy/Province Of Naples