We really enjoyed our stay here. The pool was fantastic and surrounded by Orange and Lemon trees. This part of the resort looks brand new as does the relaxation area - called Jackie Hall - and the breakfast area. The rooms/chalets are comfortable but not as new. The shower was great in our room and the cooking facilities adequate. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Also there is a supermarket about 5 minutes walk away which we found very useful. Becasue the pool is large and communal our 6 year old made friends and so he really enjoyed the holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tourist village with designer style and a glamorous atmosphere, the Esperidi Resort is an innovative solution for spending pleasant vacations in a resort in Sorrento, the ideal starting pointing for exploring the Sorrentina Peninsula and the Amalfi Coast. In a 30000 sqm park guests enjoy rooms and services of a 4 star hotel such as pool, restaurant and lounge club and may choose the accommodation that best fits their style: from the junior suites to the apartments and bungalows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Esperidi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperidi Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Esperidi Resort Italy/Province Of Naples