There were six of us in the group and we got three rooms. Two of the three were located in the garden remote from the main building. These rooms were quiet the four staying there were quite happy. There was a small problem with ants although they were just little black ants and were not a huge problem. Unfortunately, two of us got stuck in a room located right behind the office. We could hear the conversations in the lobby. Worse yet, the entrance to the neighboring hotel was directly across from our room and it was very noisy with people and diesel engines coming and going. We slept pretty well at night until the 5:00am deliveries started across the street.
However, the restaurant here is AMAZING! I never expected such wonderful food and service at a small, out of the way hotel. You must eat at least one dinner in this fine restaurant. We were in Italy for three weeks and I'd say this was in the top 4 or 5 best meals of the entire trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Florida, with familiar conduction from three generation, is a charming resort surrounded by a traditional lemon and orange garden, located in a pleasant and calm residential area of Sorrento.The Hotel Florida is the ideal place to spend a quite holiday, the green citrus groves and the panoramas of the Sorrento Coast, the gastronomic specialities or the fantastic walks and excursion will make your stay in the Earth of the Sirens' land unforgettable.Sorrento historical center is 20 minutes walking distance. Within 300 metres away there is a typical Sorrentine beach "La Marinella" and a splendid terrace overlooking the sea. Here a charming scene is opened thanks to which it is possible to admire the bay of Sorrento, the entire Gulf of Naples and the Vesuvius. The shopping area of Sorrento or S.Agnello it is only ten minutes on foot.The Hotel Florida has its private swimming pool with wide solarium (free sunbeds), snack and cocktail bar, wide garden area. Private parking.Rooms are classically decorated, and offer free Wi-Fi. Each comes with a satellite TV, a work desk and an en suite bathroom. All the rooms have a balcony, with views of the garden or of the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Florida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Florida Italy/Province Of Naples