We stayed at the Florida Hotel for two weeks at the end of August with our 11 year old son. We had a lovely stay and have never been made to feel so welcome anywhere before. Allt he staff were great, special thanks to Vincenzo, Pepe, Roberto and Michel and Kim the dog!
We had a lovely large pool facing room in the Annexe which was well cleaned with plenty of storage space.
Even as a fussy eater out son found something to eat ever night and certainly didn;t go hungry.
The food was always hot and tasty. Breakfast was a nice continental selection and always plenty available. We really really enjoyed NOT having the cooked English Breakfast option!
The Gala and Pizza night by the pool were grea fun and very special, all the staff throw themselves into it with great enthusiam. My son got to make his own Pizza in the oven with the loveley lady owner and the pizzeria, he had a great time and didn't want to leave.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a small friendly relaxed base to stay. I can't think of anything they could do to improve anything and I hope they stay as they are.
Ps my son and husband very much enjoyed watching the Napoli v Palmero match in the bar with the staff especialy as my son had his new Cavani Napoli shirt on! Hope to go back and stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Florida, with familiar conduction from three generation, is a charming resort surrounded by a traditional lemon and orange garden, located in a pleasant and calm residential area of Sorrento.The Hotel Florida is the ideal place to spend a quite holiday, the green citrus groves and the panoramas of the Sorrento Coast, the gastronomic specialities or the fantastic walks and excursion will make your stay in the Earth of the Sirens' land unforgettable.Sorrento historical center is 20 minutes walking distance. Within 300 metres away there is a typical Sorrentine beach "La Marinella" and a splendid terrace overlooking the sea. Here a charming scene is opened thanks to which it is possible to admire the bay of Sorrento, the entire Gulf of Naples and the Vesuvius. The shopping area of Sorrento or S.Agnello it is only ten minutes on foot.The Hotel Florida has its private swimming pool with wide solarium (free sunbeds), snack and cocktail bar, wide garden area. Private parking.Rooms are classically decorated, and offer free Wi-Fi. Each comes with a satellite TV, a work desk and an en suite bathroom. All the rooms have a balcony, with views of the garden or of the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Florida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Florida Italy/Province Of Naples