We booked this Hotel last year whilst staying at another, we liked that there is only 19 rooms, we were so looking forward to going, it was recommended by The Tavern Allegra in Sorrento, and we were not disappointed,from arriving to leaving everything was top notch, you were made to feel like family instantly, The girls Stephania, Gabriella, and Paola were great with lovely smiling faces and put all there effort into making sure you had a great holiday, they will book restaurants, excursions, advice on where to go, they sell the bus tickets for €1.20 that takes you to Sorrento and the Port, You will have no trouble sitting around the lovely pool area, no one seems to go out at silly o clock to put towels on the beds,The garden is very pretty looked after by Mama, you have Fabio and Pino to wait on you in the bar, by the pool, and over the road where the terrace is beautiful to sit and look at the sea, and get light snacks, and the lovely Natella in the dining room at breakfast which was really nice, you squeezed your own oranges for juice, always fresh fruit salad, and eggs cooked how you like, fried, scrambled, poached, or omelette, and plenty more, and also not forgetting the cleaning ladies that kept everywhere spotless, always changing your sheets, clean towels daily, These Girls make your holiday great, I was very emotional having to leave, Paola waved me off bless her lots of hugs and xxx's to you all see you June 2015 from room 105. By the way check out there facebook page lots of pictures, and Ladies Pino is an Antonio Banderas double, I really hope you go and enjoy and have great memories from this beautiful Hotel in an equally beautiful location .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Garden is a refined boutique hotel located in the Peninsula of Sorrento, on a rocky spur directly above the sea. The breathtaking panorama one enjoys from the Belvedere encompasses the entire Bay of Naples, with the majestic Vesuvius, the gentle hills and the picturesque villages dotted along the coast immersed in the luscious green vegetation. A real corner of Paradise, where the ancient Romans built a splendid villa and where the great European painters of the 17th and 18th century came to seek inspiration for their magnificent paintings. Today this is the ideal place for relaxing and romantic stays, to discover Sorrento, Capri, Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast and other gems of this blessed land. The villa has been completely restructured but in full respect of the original architecture. It's 19 rooms are finely furnished, many of these have balcony and sea view. The personal care of the owners, the courtesy of the Staff, the intimate and elegant atmosphere, make of Villa Garden a "Hotel de Charme". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Hotel Sant Agnello
- Villa Garden Hotel Italy/Province Of Naples