This lovely hotel in a former private villa is really well run by Gabriella, Paola and Stefania who personally oversee the service provided in reception, at breakfast, for any trips or restaurant reservations you want. The information we received on arrival was excellent. Hotel Villa Garden is in a great location with spectacular views from the deck terrace along to Sorrento and of Vesuvius over the Bay of Naples. The rooms are traditionally furnished, bedrooms and bathrooms were very clean with linen changed daily. The excellent shutters and air con kept the room at the right temperature. The pool was peaceful and the helpful staff on hand to bring snacks and drinks. But, it can be a 30 minutes walk along a very busy road into the main town and rather than do that before and after an evening meal there are plenty of good restaurants round and about or the hotel staff will make a reservation with one of the restaurants that run a shuttle service. Being near to the Sant' Agnello town stop on the railway it was convenient for trips to Pompeii and into Naples. After a tiring day of sight seeing it was lovely just to have drinks and a light supper on the hotel terrace and enjoy the view. Would recommend this hotel to "friends and family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Garden is a refined boutique hotel located in the Peninsula of Sorrento, on a rocky spur directly above the sea. The breathtaking panorama one enjoys from the Belvedere encompasses the entire Bay of Naples, with the majestic Vesuvius, the gentle hills and the picturesque villages dotted along the coast immersed in the luscious green vegetation. A real corner of Paradise, where the ancient Romans built a splendid villa and where the great European painters of the 17th and 18th century came to seek inspiration for their magnificent paintings. Today this is the ideal place for relaxing and romantic stays, to discover Sorrento, Capri, Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast and other gems of this blessed land. The villa has been completely restructured but in full respect of the original architecture. It's 19 rooms are finely furnished, many of these have balcony and sea view. The personal care of the owners, the courtesy of the Staff, the intimate and elegant atmosphere, make of Villa Garden a "Hotel de Charme". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Hotel Sant Agnello
- Villa Garden Hotel Italy/Province Of Naples