We stayed at the Grand La |Pace for a week commencing 30.06.14. From the minute we arrived the staff could not have been more attentive and friendly. nothing was too much trouble and everything was undertaken with a smile - brilliant.
Our room was on the poolside, with a terrace and was perfect for two people.
All of the staff from Mr Giovani to Camillo were outstanding in their delivery of a first class service. The first morning we entered the restaurant for breakfast we were offered a cappuccino coffee and an all you can eat buffet breakfast - first class!
If there was one small niggle it was the time of the last bus back to the hotel (11pm). You are on holiday and midnight is more appropriate.
Stay here and you will have the time of your life - we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples