- I came here for an Easter relaxing break for a week with my partner and his parents. Upon researching, this hotel not only looked the nicest and the best value but also was only £300 each approx for bed and breakfast.
Upon arrival, we were early for
check in at 2pm and tired as we traveled through the night but they let us in our rooms straight away to get settled and gave us a full brief of all the necessary information we needed. There is also wifi in the lobby/restaurant areas - Bonus!
We went bed and breakfast, which was a good choice of cooked and continental and different breads and cakes. The staff were always so attentive and helpful - always went the extra mile!
We ate in their restaurant only once and for €30.00 each we had a 4 course meal which was divine and professional.
However, watch what drinks you are buying and make sure when your are signing the bill to ensure right amount. The only problem we had with this is that they started pouring prosecco in our glasses and we thought it was free, but it wasn't.
But it was lovely anyway.
The rooms were nice and clean and catered to all our needs. There are televisions with what looked like free view - but all in Italian and a bad reception for BBC news, so didn't really bother with that.
Our rooms had a mountain view as sea view was more expensive but it was lovely and a nice balcony.
Rooms always made up lovely upon returning at the end of each day.
Defintely recommend this hotel, nice and relaxing. Positives outweigh negatives!
- always check bill before signing
- wifi only in lobby and some restaurant areas
The weather was surprisingly lovely in Easter and were able to explore the local island of Capri and climb the volcano and eat in lovely places around Sorrento!
Enjoy and hope this helps :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples