Lovely looking hotel with impressive lobby and pool area which we overlooked. Staff great and helpful. Restaurant overpriced. Tiled floors are great looking and easy care no doubt but they are bad news if the people above like moving furniture for hours in the late evening.
Odd plumbing meant next door shower sounded as loud as ours! Don't pay 5 star prices and expect noisy rooms. One English TV channel (the ghastly repetitive CNN ) as others kept dropping out.
It is a walk from town but not too bad unless it's hot and shuttle bus is handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples