this hotel is very beautiful. it is situated out side the main town of Sorrento and walking into town is not much of a problem it can be on the way home as its all up hill the hotel supplies a shuttle bus at regular intervals. we stayed for a week and had breakfast included in our stay the staff could not do enough for you and were very welcoming every morning. the breakfast was excellent you could have champagne if you liked and any sort of coffee omelette fresh fruit pastries breads rolls juices cereals yogurt scrambled and boiled eggs bacon and sausages cheeses hams and much more. Rooms were large and a great view from the window. Very clean and great air conditioning. pool although small was very clean and well managed. we will be back to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples