We stayed at Hotel Cristina a the beginning of July, and used it as our base to visit Pompei and the surrounding Amalfi region. This hotel has fantastic views of Vesuvius and the bay of Naples, a great pool on the 6th floor, and a good restaurant with plenty of choices for breakfast and dinner. The staff is very friendly and they also have a free shuttle which takes you to the station in Sorrento, from where you can visit plenty. The shuttle does not run all day but the service is good and the staff will make and effort to accommodate your needs. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TUCKED AWAY ON THE SORRENTO SEABOARD Between the coast and the hills, It overlooks the town of Sant’Agnello and is located 1200 meters from the central Piazza Tasso in Sorrento. With its breath-taking views over the Bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvius the hotel offers the possibility to enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in a stylishly furnished and welcoming environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cristina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cristina Hotel Sant Agnello
- Cristina Hotel Italy/Province Of Naples