I definitely recommend this hotel for people who are going to Sorrento.. My Husband and I went there for our honeymoon and we stayed in this hotel for 7 nights.. We really enjoyed our stay there, the hotel is lovely... For some reason we felt that all the staff were informed that we were honeymooners so we got a special treatment which was lovely, and which made us really feel that we are on our honeymoon and not just a normal vacation... so if you are going there for your honeymoon make sure you inform the hotel.
- Their Staff were AMAZING *very helpful and polite*
- The service was great
- Very clean — the room used to get cleaned twice a day (every time we would leave the room they would clean it).
- Food was ok
- The view is breathtaking
- Its very close to the Centre and there is a shuttle bus that the hotel offer which drops you off and picks you up from the centre for free.
- Rooms are very comfortable and the balcony has a Fabulous view.
If we ever go again to Sorrento we will def. stay at Cristina Hotel since our experience was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TUCKED AWAY ON THE SORRENTO SEABOARD Between the coast and the hills, It overlooks the town of Sant’Agnello and is located 1200 meters from the central Piazza Tasso in Sorrento. With its breath-taking views over the Bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvius the hotel offers the possibility to enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in a stylishly furnished and welcoming environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cristina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cristina Hotel Sant Agnello
- Cristina Hotel Italy/Province Of Naples