Stayed here for a week in June 2011. The bus journey took 2 hours which dropped us off at the train station we then had to get a taxi to the hotel which took about 15 mins.
When we arrived we had the lunch time buffet in the hotel which was getting cold. We also had the evening meal a couple of times during our stay which was a set menu this was good but slightly over priced. You can also order from the menu during the day which was good pizzas etc. The buffet for breakfast was very nice lots of choice, cereals, cakes, fruit etc however no fried breakfast.
Rooms were average but clean a bit old fashioned. Plugs were in funny places not near mirrors etc. Views from the hotel are we're lovely.
Hotel is situated on a streep hill which may be hard for people with young children. It took about 10-15 minutes to walk into town, once there, there's quite a few restaurants and shops however things are very expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TUCKED AWAY ON THE SORRENTO SEABOARD Between the coast and the hills, It overlooks the town of Sant’Agnello and is located 1200 meters from the central Piazza Tasso in Sorrento. With its breath-taking views over the Bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvius the hotel offers the possibility to enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in a stylishly furnished and welcoming environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cristina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cristina Hotel Sant Agnello
- Cristina Hotel Italy/Province Of Naples