We stayed at the Hotel Caravel for a week in May and had a brilliant time. We were in Sorrento for a wedding and to stay in such a nice hotel made the holiday perfect. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Everywhere was spotless and the maid service was excellent, she always cleaned the room whilst we were at breakfast so there was no intrusion. The pool area was lovely with plenty of sunbeds to go round. The only thing I would say is that it is a good 30min walk into the centre of Sorrento but this wasen't a problem as the hotel provided a free courtesy bus to take you, you just had to book it 15mins before, but the walk is ok anyway. Excellent hotel would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples