This hotel is in a good location if you want to travel around the area using the transvesuviana railway. It is in a quiet location about 10 minutes walk from St Agnello station and about 20 minutes walk from Sorrento. The breakfast was excellent (we didn't try any other meals). The staff all spoke English and were very helpful, even phoning around and using the internet for us to answer our travel queries. There is a great view from the roof terrace. The room was clean and spacious, with a good en-suite. We had a balcony which was nice. My only criticism is that sound insulation was not brilliant, we could hear people with high heels on the stairs and also chairs scraping on the floor above, but we didn't hear other people talking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples