Just returned from a fantastic stay at Hotel Caravel. One of the cleanest hotels We have ever been in, also as far as traffic goes the quietest. We were on 2nd floor to rear of hotel with good sized balcony for 2. Hotel slightly dated but quality of materials used have stood up well and does not impact the fabulous service and staff welcome. Nothing seemed too much trouble. Food was great, though we tended to eat in Sorrento where again, never had a bad experience dining. Within walking distance of town centre and courtesy bus also very handy. Also lovely beach nearby although expensive to access since private. 2 points I would make clear, evening entertainment on Tuesday ok, Thursday keyboard player not quite so & usual sounds of chairs etc in other rooms, but that tends to be the case when tiled floors etc. To sum up a great hotel and would not hesitate to stay again. +++
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples