We stayed here in July and found the hotel perfect, Although it is not in Sorrento it is just a 20 min walk away. The free hotel bus was really good and even if it was booked up they would put another bus on. The food was really good. we had our 17 year old son with us who is really fussy but he was able to choose from the extensive children's menu - but an adult sized portion. things like pizza or spaghetti Bolognese. The train station is just up the road and this goes to Pompeii or Naples (which is awful). There is also a bus stop nearby which takes you to Amalfi/Positano. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and ignore the negative reviews!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples