The good points are - the hotel is in a very quiet area, it's very clean and the staff are very attentive and polite. Slightly on the minus side - the food is a little bland and some strange concoctions (lunches/bar snacks not good) but have found this in Italian hotels before - I think they try to cater for all tastes which is difficult, also the general age of the guests is on the plus side! Also the mini bus to Sorrento is not what it seems - it's shared with another hotel and not that regular so you need to book early. Got a taxi back from Sorrento - very expensive for the distance at 20 euros. Happy we went half board though as didn't look like there where any decent restaurants in the local area, just pizzerias. Swimming pool is good but again oversubscribed at busy times with limited sunbeds. Not good - towels in rooms like big tea towels, also water not hot enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples