We are family from Moscow (Russia).
The hotel is situated not far from the city center (20 minutes to walk). If you do not like walking, you can use hotel minibus or local bus (1 minute from the hotel). The way to the railway station (Circumvesuviana line – to Pompeii, Naples) took us about 15 minutes walking. The way from the Caravel hotel to the local bus to Positano and Amalfi 10 minutes walking.
The receptionists were very friendly. They always helped us to find the information for our numerous movements (how to go to Magic World (aquapark in Naples), how to reach the ancient Paestum by the railway).
Our room was very comfortable and clean. We had a big balcony.
The meal was delicious and the waiters were very friendly. The breakfast was from 7 till 10 and the supper - from 19 till 21-30.
The swimming pool was very nice, comfortable and had Jacuzzi.
In the evening we had enjoyed life music on piano.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples