We just spent four days at the villa and really enjoyed our time there. Everything is done to perfection and the staff was extremely helpful with directions, reservations and any other needs. It was nice to come back to a quiet, serene place after touring the city for an afternoon glass of wine and a swim. Although it's about a 20 minute walk to town, you get a real slice of Sorrento life along the way. We'll definitely be back for a return visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa dei D'Armiento is a new Maison De Charme in Sorrento Peninsula. The Boutique Hotel is a beautiful example of an ancient liberty style construction, finalized at the end of the 18th century and restaurated in the 2010. The Villa is simply a small corner of paradise where people can relax in its green garden with swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The Villa is far 50 meters from the beach and 1km from Sorrento center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Villa dei D'Armiento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Dei d`Armiento Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Villa Dei D'Armiento Italy/Province Of Naples