An absolutely beautiful conversion of a family home into a small and completely charming hotel. The staff are without fail courteous and will do as much as they can to assist. The main areas on the ground floor are filled with antiques and huge sofas but if I had small children, I would be watching them at all times..definitely some very fragile items around! Lots of books and bookcases to root around in. Our bedroom had a terrace, a huge bed and a walk in shower. Spotlessly clean and equipped with everything you might need plus a room safe and mini bar. Fantastic gardens with a pool. Breakfast is taken outside if the weather is warm enough. Buffet style with eggs cooked to order. Less a hotel more a house party atmosphere where you are one of a small number of guests ...mainly Brits and Americans when we stayed.
The walk into Sorrento is a good 20 minute stretch but there is a bus option that the hotel will tell you about. Avoid walking in along the Via Corsa...nose to tail traffic and fumes....take the coastal route.
A lovely spot for a couple of nights. Not cheap but it's a bit of a special place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa dei D'Armiento is a new Maison De Charme in Sorrento Peninsula. The Boutique Hotel is a beautiful example of an ancient liberty style construction, finalized at the end of the 18th century and restaurated in the 2010. The Villa is simply a small corner of paradise where people can relax in its green garden with swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The Villa is far 50 meters from the beach and 1km from Sorrento center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Villa dei D'Armiento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Dei d`Armiento Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Villa Dei D'Armiento Italy/Province Of Naples