We stayed here for 4 nights to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary (without our children.) The villa is quiet, styled and kept beautifully and the staff are wonderful. The pool is clean, the gardens provide a lovely relaxed atmosphere and breakfast was always a great start to the day. The beds were comfortable, the air con quiet and showers plenty powerful enough! As someone who has travelled extensively (and stayed in some very posh hotels) this is the kind of place that makes your holiday easy and comfortable. You don't want to leave. Nothing is forced or contrived - it's just a well thought through and happy, stylish hotel! On some of the other points people have mentioned - yes there was some noise from the hotel next door but we would wander into Sorrento most evenings or the nearby cliff-side cafe so it wasn't a problem. Yes the 20min walk into Sorrento town is hot but it's not hard and the walk home with a nice ice cream was always fun. I like this hotel. A lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa dei D'Armiento is a new Maison De Charme in Sorrento Peninsula. The Boutique Hotel is a beautiful example of an ancient liberty style construction, finalized at the end of the 18th century and restaurated in the 2010. The Villa is simply a small corner of paradise where people can relax in its green garden with swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The Villa is far 50 meters from the beach and 1km from Sorrento center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Villa dei D'Armiento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Dei d`Armiento Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Villa Dei D'Armiento Italy/Province Of Naples