We visited during the middle two weeks in August - on arrival we were warmly welcomed by Pierluigi. A former family home, now very tastefully restored into a contemporary boutique residence with a very relaxed feel. We found Pierluigi and the all the staff extremely helpful - both attentive enough give great service without ever feeling intrusive. The rooms are immaculate and well equipped. The gardens are beautifully laid out and envelop a lovely pool not 20 seconds walk from the house... Food served at both breakfast and lunch was simply done and more than adequate. Chilled Prosecco by the pool was great value in such surroundings... The hotel is minutes from the beach and a pleasant walk away from the centre of Sorrento... This is a great place to stay for either an entire holiday or a short stop over... This was our first time to Italy and we'll definitely visit this hotel again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa dei D'Armiento is a new Maison De Charme in Sorrento Peninsula. The Boutique Villa is a beautiful example of an ancient liberty style construction, finalized at the end of the 18th century and restaurated in the 2010. The Villa is simply a small corner of paradise where people can relax in its green garden with swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The Villa is far 50 meters from the beach and 1km from Sorrento center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Villa dei D'Armiento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Dei d`Armiento Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Villa Dei D'Armiento Italy/Province Of Naples