“Second visit”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Having visited this restaurant on my first visit to Italy I was determined to go again. My second visit was equally as good as the first. It is on my must do list whenever I visit this part of Italy. The service from the Head Waiter was exemplary. Having such a great choice on the menu meant all the family could find something they liked to eat, and they can be very fussy. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

There are newer reviews for Il Capanno

Reviewed November 12, 2012

A real gem in Sant'Agnello, freshly cooked, large menu to choose from and authentically Italian.
Wonderful staff - who have also become friends

Reviewed October 24, 2012

The rude service over shadowed our whole experience at this restaurant. I was surprised to read from one reviewer that the Gnocchi alla Sorrentina was amazing. My husband order that dish and found it doughy and in what tasted like Campbell's tomato soup. That said, my sea bass was outstanding. But even that can't make me recommend this restaurant. The big screen TV, slamming food down on the table and then as much as demanding a tip were all too off-putting.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We ended up eating here as the place we wanted to go was closed that night. Well it turned out for the best as everything was delicious.
The Gnocchi alla Sorrentina was amazing. The service was friendly and the restaurant felt family friendly.

The only thing that i didn't like was the Televisions, Id of much rather had the italian music that was playing in the kitchen than some dodgy italian soap on the TV. But still it didn't really spoil how delicious the food was.

I would recommend this place to anyone who visits the area.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

first the staff,we had one to show us to our table,one to take the drinks order,another the food order and finally somebody else brought it now the food i dont say this lightly it was cold,tastless and burnt.when we complained it was like i had insulted them when really they ruined my evening