“Magic by Moonlight”

Ristorante Moonlight
Ranked #7 of 65 Restaurants in Sant'Agnello
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Description: Moonlight is a restaurant that will fascinate you with its flavours and scents of the typical Neapolitan cuisine and dishes presented in attractive manner. Moonlight restaurant is the most suitable location if you want to spend the evening in relaxing surroundings where you can taste specialities of the Neapolitan tradition and taste excellent wines. You can choose to have your dinner inside, in our comfortable room, or outside in our wonderful roof garden among lemons and oranges trees and Mediterranean plants.
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We ate regularly at this restaurant during our two week stay at a nearby hotel. The service was always efficient and courteous, and the ample food portions from the varied menu were well prepared and provided good value for money.

1  Thank John S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,098)

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I came here in September 2013 after reading the great reviews thinking it would be a treat, however we were disappointed to say the least. I received a variety of cheese for my starter, which was ok, but the bread that came with them was stale and for someone trying new cheese it lessened the experience. My fiancé received prawns that were not deveined, she had to do it herself. My main was swordfish which to be honest was pretty bland and tastless. There was a cat in the restaurant a few feet from us which we found unusual as the staff didn't attempt to move it on. A couple arrived after us and after seeing the cat they left straight away saying they had changed their mind about the place. During our meal the cat started to vomit which was not a pleasant experience when trying to eat your meal. This grabbed the attention of the staff but they didn't do anything but look. A short while later we asked for the bill and were presented with the standard limoncello which came out in lipstick covered glasses. We didn't drink them and left. I don't normally give bad reviews but due to our experience here I felt it necessary. The service itself was good but felt a bit tired, no motivation, the food not great and not worth the reviews it gets here, the location easily enough to find once you can read a map and the value, we felt hard done by spending 75 euro on this experience. We won't be going again.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We managed to find this restaurant - although, like all the signposts it is rather further away than in meterage than it says on the signposts! We we hunting a restaurant, having walked out of Ciao Toto (read my review for that restaurant). due their being too busy to serve us! What a find the Moonlight was. The service was excellent and the food absolutely delicious. House wine was €9 a bottle and very good. I would certainly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

The food was not nearly as good as in 2011. Mushrooms not
fresh (from glass). French fried not well cooked. Had to ask for a
winecooler. Sorry but we were disappointed.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Don't be put off by the outside step inside, the food is great and the prices reasonable and lovely staff.