“Nice mountain food for a great price”
Review of Baita Cuca Hutte

Baita Cuca Hutte
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2019

They serve great mountain food for a nice price. Staff is very friendly and a bit special. With their bling-bling caps. We visited them daily to drink our daily apero.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (633)

Reviewed December 27, 2018

The slopes were very busy but the yellow blankets on the chairs at Cuca were very enticing. When we arrived the music was playing and there were some skiers dancing on the tables. The staff also joined in the fun and even we're dressing up to join in the fun. The vibe was awesome and I wish we could have stayed all day but we still had a lot of skiing to do. The food was awesome and the carbonara spaghetti was a hit . I highly recommend a stop here but don't be in a rush to leave.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2018

The baita cuca is a fabulous mountain hut, serving delicious food, but its selling point for me is the awesome kids playground. There’s a river, lake, watermill, trampolines, zipwire and such thoughtful touches like crocs for kids to wade in the water and child size deckchairs.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018

I had the baita's take on carbonara, just what I needed after a long hike with my buddy Sergio. Resting on the terrace after lunch I dropped my cell phone through the cracks in the terrace flooring. The staff were a great help in getting my phone out from under the floor. I highly recommend this baita.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Bar and restaurant on the ski run. You can sit inside or on the outdoor terrace on the sun loungers. The place offers efficient and friendly service of waiters and waitresses.

Date of visit: January 2018