“perfect family holidays”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in San Vincenzo
Agriturismo Costa Etrusca
Munich, Germany
“perfect family holidays”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We spent two fantastic weeks at the Agriturismo Costa Etrusca. The place is absolutely perfect : a wonderful scenery with a spectacular view over the sea and the islands, a beautiful garden with a nice swimming pool, delicious breakfast in the morning, a good restaurant and very friendly and helpful owners! We can't imagine a better place to spend relaxing family holidays in Tuscany . We hope we will come back one day!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Stefanie B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Einsiedeln, Switzerland
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Dear Serena

It was a pleasure and the best choice beeing at your farm. For us it was the very first time having vacation in Italy and we were impressed. For us with two little kids we enjoyed the flexibility wich your farm and appartments offers (fenced garden, swimming pool, playground, animals, the olive plantage, no cars, as well as the great restaurant and your little dog Mary :-)). Thank you very much for your hospitality and we hope to see you and your familiy propably next year.

Best regards
Fam. Gardasevic

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed January 11, 2012

I can not agree with previous reviewers writing that this place was dirty and the owners arrogant. I visited this place last summer (2011). I found the place rather cozy with good familiar atmosphere, highly recommended. Maybe during last 3 years something was changed? Go and see and I’m sure that you will find all you need to distress.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Christopher L
TuscanyAdvisor
Reviewed February 3, 2009

If you want to stay at an agriturismo, and want to be close to the sea at the same time, this is the perfect place to be. Located within a 5 minute drive to long open beaches north and south of San Vincenzo, Agriturismo Costa Etrusca offers an agriturismo atmosphere with a splendid view down to the cost line and the isle of Elba. We stayed at the agriturismo already several times the last years, and despite the fact that prices tend to increase at this location as well, we always enjoyed a wonderful and relaxing stay.

As opposed to some other guests who added some comments about their stay, we always experienced the owners friendly and helpful. Everytime we arrive we feel warmly welcome, are offered something to drink and accompanied to our apartment. We also know the cook -a very kind and friendly person as well. Our kids love this property with the big pool and the playground, and particularly the animals which occasionally pass by in front of our apartment. And despite the characteristics of an agriturismo, the property was always well maintained and kept clean by a very friendly Polish couple which aparently works on the campus during the summer season for several years already.

In the morning they offer a rich breakfast including fresh eggs, and different flavors of fresh bread, both sweet and salty. In the evenings, they open the restaurant which is open to guests from outside as well. Last year they even engaged a musician softly playing songs while guests were enjoying their dinner. Prices are rather high compared to other restaurants in the area, and unfortunately they don't offer sea food anymore, which they did in previous years. Nevertheless the atmosphere and the panoramic view compensate for this. During sunset we are able to appreciate nice Tuscan food and wines and are just a few steps away from our apartment!

So for us this place remains a thumbs up! And given the fact that we are going to meet some families next summer, which we have met there last summer already, makes me think were are not the only ones who think it's worth coming back...

• Stayed January 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Norway
Reviewed October 24, 2008

I totally agree with the other reviews. This was a horrible place! Dirty, trashy, stressed owners... I´ll never go back!

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything...
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5 Thank StMonday
serenamalfatti, Proprietario at Agriturismo Costa Etrusca, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
I am really sorry you disliked our property so much. I do not remember being so stressed, I like my job very much and I do it with a lot of enthusiasm. Anyway, since you wrote it, I guess something has gone wrong... and I am sorry about it. On the contrary, I cannot fully accept the trashy and dirty part, since we put a lot of attention on cleanliness. I do hope you will give us a second chance! :o) And if not, thanks for staying anyhow and sorry for the things that were not as you expected.
Venice, Italy
Reviewed January 14, 2007

Unfortunately, I have to give this place a thumbs down. What a bad stay -a disappointment. This is the first review I have written for TripAdvisor but I reference the site all the time. If this helps just one person to stay elsewhere I will feel satisfied.
I was there for business-I didn't find it to have any appeal as a hot tourist spot so if you don't have to go to this area there are plenty of nicer gems in the country. The Agriturismo Costa Etrusca was run down, dirty and way overpriced for what they offer (or lack to offer). Thankfully my stay was short (2 nights) --I didn't even shower!!!
I say no more. :)

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — The 48 hours I had to be there.
  • Tips/Secrets — Stay Away. Just because it's an agriturism doen't have to be dirty and rundown.
  • Stayed June 2006, traveled on business
6 Thank milyjo
Dear Sir, this is not only the first review you wrote on TripAdvisor, it is also the first review we received on TripAdvisor. What a bad way to start, isn't it? I guess you can feel satisfied, since it was so hard on us that surely it has helped some one to stay elsewhere. Fortunately for us, as you can see from the other reviews, some others have given us more chances. Now, I am asking myself (as surely some reader will do too), how can some reviews be so different one from the other? Actually, it is still the same place, run by the same people... You even say that this is not a hot tourist spot! But the Etruscan Coast is one of the most beautiful areas in Tuscany...in Italy...and it can be compared, without any fear, to many of the most interesting places in the world!
You didn't even shower!! Are you sure this is the place you visited??!! I say no more :)