“Good service, average food”
Review of B.Bros & Co.

B.Bros & Co.
Ranked #1 of 357 Restaurants in Sanremo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My husband and I are in San Remo for a day as part of our honeymoon trip. Going by the reviews here we decided to try this restaurant out for our only dinner in town. The service was great and personal. However dinner was extremely average. The beef that I ordered was chewy and had a lot of fat making it extremely difficult to cut (I gave up half way). My husband ordered the duck which was ok but still had quite a bit of fat on it. Overall, considering that we have had better in equally small places, this was only an OK dinner. You probably won't lose out on much by giving it a miss.

2  Thank Nina M

Reviewed December 13, 2013

We were visiting Sanremo, celebrating a birthday of our friend and decided to book a table in the restaurant before the concert in Teatro Ariston. We were served a perfect fresh sea food and a home-style birthday cake was prepared for us. We loved the restaurant and definetivly advise visiting it.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Took advice from previous postings and were not disappointed. The food was superb, the service excellent and a wonderfully attractive little restaurant. The menu selection is not large, but less is best and each dish was beautifully presented and tasted as good as it looked. This restaurant is not on the main street, so do yourselves a favour & seek it out, it really is worth it.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We spent a lovely sunny October day in San Remo and we had already researched the restaurants on Trip Advisor and decided to go to Brown Bros & Co. We were not disappointed! I enjoyed a hearty veal chop and my wife sepcially liked the calamari which was served with a very delicately presented salad. The white wine was good and the Mille feuille, served on a piece of slate, completed the meal perfectly. An excllent lunch!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I and two friends were in the midst of a Seabourn cruise, enjoying a stop in San Remo...beautiful town, loads of classy shops. I had read on Trip Advisor about this tiny restaurant on a narrow side street, ranked #2 in the city. We stopped in for a light lunch. The owner and his wife were so gracious and eager to please. We enjoyed a great bottle of vermentino wine along with our dishes, composed of pastas and seafood. All four dishes were outstanding! Lovingly presented, too. Just a charming, delightful lunch. Highly recommend you stop by. D. Slater, New City, NY