We had a groupon voucher for this hotel and that was the only reason to come here. For the price we paid it was very reasonable. I would have never paid the original price theys ask nor I think it is worthed. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The food is correct. But don't try to by an extra as you will pay too much: 10€ for 6 hours of wifi but almost no signal and only working at your level or another example 17€ for a half litre of white wine and a liter of mineral water. Our room was not yet revated (understandable with our groupon voucher) and I can expect the other renovated site of the hotel as worthful.
It gave me the same feeling as whole Sanremo: a past glory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Sanremo, in a lovely position on the seafront, The Hotel Miramare is surrounded by a beautiful park with palm trees and tropical plants. Adjacent to the famous Promenade "Imperatrice", it's connected to the beaches and the new bike path through direct access. The hotel (4 stars) has a large restaurant and comfortable rooms, that will make your stay in the Riviera of Flowers, pleasant and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Miramare Continental Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramare Continental Palace Hotel
- Miramare Continental Palace San Remo